When not to Buy
Here is Arnold's advice for those who are considering buying... think about these few points.
If you have any questions, please remember, Arnold is a click away.
Don't buy when...
- You think you need another cabinet because you are "growing out of your existing one" Rather thin out your "deadwood"/unwanted files. The resulting space created could solve your problem.
- Moving your cabinet in the office or room or transporting it, is not a problem.
- You like the Orgafile system, but you are not happy to go through your existing system and convert it to the Orgafile system. Call 086 000 3453 to find simpler ways of converting.
- You are happy with thick files (300 sheets/file) and do not wish to sub-divide.
- You insist on punched paper and are not happy trying quick filing and accessible documents housed in files with flaps (to secure documents).
- Losing/wasting time filing documents and wasting time finding documents does not really frustrate you e.g. if having to return a call when you can't access info instead of finishing the query in one call is not an issue.
- Being better organised is not really helpful.
- You are happy to spend more money. This will happen to a system which is not geared to easy archiving/destruction of documents.
- You do buy the Orgafile system but expect an exact match when re-ordering at a later state. Orgafile sides and drawer fronts are made from natural fibres. These, like wood may change in direct sunlight.